BANKS 47700 SIX-GUN BUNDLE W/SINGLE EXHAUST | 01-04 GM 6.6L DURAMAX LB7
- No Cat Converter
- Total Sport Power System
- Gain up to +155 hp/+385 lb-ft
- Fits LB7 Standard Cab Long Bed
Total power system for sport calibrates fuel flow to extensive airflow upgrades for tremendous power (+155 hp, +385 lb-ft) without the heat load.
No airflow gridlock.
- Banks Six-Gun Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
Power that keeps its cool.
- Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune Technology that nearly doubles the HP and adds up to 84% more torque than stock without adding black smoke. This is tire-smoking, scenery-blurring power that keeps its cool while rocketing you from 0-60 mph 33% quicker and nearly 200 feet before stock!Live long and run strong. Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy your engine. Everything in the Six-Gun Bundle is engineered to work together and maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer! All gains measured at the rear wheels.
Pick your look!
- Dual exit Sig-Gun Bundle systems include Banks' exclusive 6x5 inch ob-round (patented design) angle-cut rolled-edge tailpipe tips while single exit systems sport a 5 inch round tip - and then you get a choice of polished chrome-over stainless or high-temp black finish. (For black tip system add ' - B' to part number). Test vehicle: 2001 Chevy 3500HD, Extended Cab, Long Bed. Engine: 6.6L Duramax LB7. Transmission: Allison Series 1000 5-speed automatic. Horsepower and torque measured at rear wheels. Note: Banks Horsepower and Torque tests performed with recommended airflow improvements. (The PowerPDA had now been upgraded to the Banks iQ.)