Shipping & Returns
Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance Shipping Policy & Procedure:
Here at Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance, we strive to get your order processed and en-route to you as quickly as possible. Our typical lead-time from order placed to shipped is 24hrs, except for Holidays & Weekends. Special orders can take longer to ship depending on stock and inventory levels.
Generally, you can expect your order to be delivered within [2 to 3 Business Days], but it can take up to [5 to 7 Business Days] from when you placed your order to when it arrives. Processing times, carrier delivery times, and most importantly, delays at customs, can slow down the shipment of your part
Normal Shipping methods and estimated delivery times:
|SHIPPING METHOD||TYPICAL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES|
|UPS or FedEx Ground||3-5 Business days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 3-Day||3 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 2-Day||2 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx Next Day Air||1 Business Day from ship date|
|USPS||5-7 Business Days from ship date|
|LTL/Truck Freight||7-10 Business Days from ship date|
|International shipping||Varies from 5 Business days to 2 Weeks from ship date|
Most items shipped from Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance, over the price of $100.00 ship UPS or FedEx ground for free to the Lower 48 States.* Some items that are overweight, larger than normal, or special order, may incur additional freight charges. We strive to maintain accurate rates on our website, but at times, certain products will have modified freight, and will incur other charges, if this occurs, Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance will contact you to discuss the differences in costs, or arrange a different shipping method if possible. *See International Shipping for States outside of the U.S. and Lower 48 U.S. States.
- Some items are shipped “Signature required”, requiring an adult to sign for the package upon delivery. If a shipment is refused or non-deliverable and is returned to us, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges and restocking fees. Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance is not responsible for addresses deemed undeliverable or packages redirected for pick-up at an alternate location by the carrier.
- UPS and FedEx maintain the option to REQUIRE a signature at the time of delivery, regardless of the recipient’s request to leave the package at the door. We make every effort to ship as requested by the customer, but the carrier reserves the right (as the responsible party) to make any changes based on the value of the shipment or other liability considerations.
- International shipments are those made outside the lower 48 United States. International shipments are subject to shipping quotes and approval from the customer of the shipping amount before we will ship the product. We reserve the right to cancel an order and issue a full refund for shipments not covered in our normally serviced area. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees for International shipments. Any uncollected fees will be charged to the customer and cannot be refunded. As our customer, you agree to this policy by purchasing with Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance.
- For International orders, There will be extra Charge for Shipping Internationally & is Calculated By Country Shipping too. Contact Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance For Shipping Quotes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (256) 626-8711.
Backorders or Shipment Delays:
- If an item is inadvertently backordered, or must be drop shipped from a manufacturer, we will notify you via email or phone call once our warehouse notifies us. Please make sure we have a valid Email and Phone Number for you.
- Some items are special order or come directly from the manufacturer. Delays in processing times or shipping can occur for these items. Your patience is appreciated.
- Periodically, a part may be discontinued or temporarily unavailable that is listed on our website due to changes or production issues by the Manufacturer. We make every attempt to maintain current information and stock levels, but are not responsible for any manufacturing delays.
Potential Shipping Issues:
- Some States have specific regulations concerning aftermarket performance products. Due to this, orders placed to those States may not be shipped out. You will be contacted by Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance if this is the case.
Contact Us email@example.com or call (256) 626-8711. If you have any Questions.
CORE POLICY SEE BELOW
Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance offers returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
What can you return?
- Most new, unopened, still factory sealed merchandise within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
- EXCEPTIONS: Some manufacturers such as H&S Performance, PPE, EFI Live, Custom Tuning, Tuning Files, Paint products and all electronics have an “all sales final” policy. Products shipped by truck freight, special orders, and some non-stocked items are all non-returnable. All Open-Box/Closeout items are sold AS-IS, and are not returnable.
- Used, damaged or altered items are non-returnable. No exceptions. Please contact the manufacturer directly for warranty issues.
- If you receive incorrect or mis-shipped items in error (Ooops! We messed up!), it is still up to you to notify us within 10 business days so we can get the correct items re-shipped in a timely manner. (Prices, parts and in-stock items change often so we apologize in advance, but we must insist you open your shipments as they are delivered to see if they are correct.) If you fail to notify us within this timeframe, you will have to follow the normal 30 day return policy. Mis-shipped or incorrect items are not our responsibility after 30 days.
- We are not responsible for damage claims when items are shipped to freight forwarding companies or other intermediaries and then forwarded on to another destination. The customer assumes all responsibility for the items they forward.
- Contact Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance at 256 626-8711.
- If you have an account with Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance,
- We will need your order # then email firstname.lastname@example.org for the item you want to return..
- We will contact you immediately.
- We will provide you with a Return Label and RMA Number that will need to be on the item being returned.
- RMA for the item you wish to return and verify the item is returnable.
- Prepare your package in original packaging, with all parts, pieces and paperwork that were included when delivered.
- Print shipping label that will be emailed to you and affix it to the outside of the packaging box Along with the RMA #.
- Return your item via Return Label we provide to you.
NOTE: If return is due to an improperly or incorrectly shipped item from Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance, your label will be freight-prepaid. All other returns are not pre-paid.
- Upon receipt of your return, Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance will inspect your item and issue a refund according to Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance’s refund & restocking fee policy. Please ask prior to returning your part if a restocking fee is likely to apply. Some parts have a required 15-35% restocking fee based on manufacturer policies which we will charge to you and deduct from your refund or in-store credit. Refunds will take up to 14 days to process.
CORE RETURNS POLICY:
All cores are due within 30 days of purchase. You must follow the core return directions emailed to you upon purchase. Once your core return has been processed by the manufacturer, you will receive a full in-store credit immediately or full refund to the original credit card within 7-14 days for cores in usable condition, no exceptions. After 60 days of purchase, cores returned in good condition may be eligible for a full in-store credit or a refund less a 20% late fee. Expired cores in usable condition that are over 90 days from date of purchase may be eligible for a partial in-store credit only, less a 20% late fee.
** You are responsible for all core return shipping back to the manufacturer, along with insurance and tracking to verify the core arrived at the manufacturer. The manufacturer will inspect your core, and make core credits based on their findings. If a core is un-buildable, they will adjust or deny your core accordingly. Core credits are NOT guaranteed. Xtreme Redline Diesel Performance is not responsible for delayed credits, or lost/damaged cores.