6 Position Customized Switchable Chip, Ford (1999-03) 7.3L Power Stroke, Dyno Proven Tunes
FITS: 1998-2003 F-250/350/450/550 /1998-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
We will Contact you as soon as you order to Tuning Information that will be needed.
California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This TS performance chip comes with six settings of your choice, here is the custom tunes you can choose from:
• Stock (built to be stock hp even with aftermarket injectors)
• No-Start (for Anti-Theft purposes)
• High Idle (for warm up durring cold weather or extended idle times*)
• Tow (Safe hp tune to keep EGTs low while towing)
• Heavy Tow (available for Stage 2 & higher injectors to tow more than 10,000 lbs)
• Exhaust Brake (Controls the EBPV on stock turbos with EBPV)
• Economy (Best fuel economy at cruising speeds)
• Daily Driver (Good power without sacrificing economy)
• Performance (Hot/Race Tune)
• Whisper Mode (Hit the drive-thru without having to shut off your truck*)
• Lope Idle (Cammed Big Block Sound and Feel)
• Smoke (Smokey tune for fun - Please use responsibly)
• Lope & Smoke (Smoke tune with lope idle)
• Sled Pull (Custom shifting for auto & lower RPM fueling)
• Drag Race (Custom shifting for auto & fueling for launching)
• Dyno (All out power tune with shift optimizations for automatics)
• Valet (Limit speed or RPM)
*These files are not for use while driving.
- The Lope, Smoke and Whisper tunes are novelty tunes and vary the most from truck to truck depending on different components of your truck. You might need to send the chip back for re-burns until we can get the tunes dialed in for you setup. You will be responsible for shipping the chip to KT Performance for each revision.
- If you have a Power Adder (Nitrous, water meth, propane...) or are running Alternate Fuel (vegi oil, bio diesel...) you will need to order the premium tunes to insure they will work safely with your truck.
You will need to get the 4 digit PCM code off of the PCM located on sidewall behind the parking brake (if you have an E-Series van, it will be located under the hood). PCM will need to be removed to read code. The code can be found on sticker located near the wiring harness plug, it is 3 letters and 1 number. Include this 4 digit code so we can complete your order. If you have any questions on what tunes will be best for you, call us at 256-626-8711