BDS KIT 1520F - 4" Coil-Over Radius Arm Suspension System | Ford F250/F350 4WD Diesel Only
CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT FROM DROP DOWN MENU
Building on the 4" radius arm
lift systems, these 4" coilover systems integrate FOX 2.5 remote reservoir coilovers and FOX 2.0 shocks to take your trucks performance and capability to the next level. Up front a pair of heavy duty replacement radius arms are supplied to correct caster, improve ground clearance, and offer more strength than the factory stamped steel units. These arms are built from 1-3/4" OD -10GA DOM tubing with support gussets and are formed inward to allow for additional clearance of oversized tires. They incorporate factory style 3-1/4" rubber bushings to minimize road vibrations and allow for a long, maintenance-free bushing life. These work in combination with the specially tuned FOX 2.5 factory series remote reservoir coilovers. These coilovers are preset right out of the box for optimal performance with the weight of the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel engine and are an easy install using the supplied frame and axle mounting brackets. Moving onto the steering, the steering correction comes from a forged drop pitman arm with integrated a drag link flip. Also supplied is a 1/4" thick gusseted track bar drop bracket to recenter the front axle and keep the angles in phase for improved handling. Also included for the front suspension are a pair of sway bar relocation brackets, bump stop extensions, brake line relocation brackets, auxiliary FOX 2.0 performance series IFP shocks and upgraded steering stabilizer with mounting bracket. Out back a 5" fabricated block with integrated bump stop wing is used in place of the factory block on the F250 or F350 to level the stance. Longer black e-coated u-bolts and matching FOX 2.0 IFP shocks round out this 4" radius arm lift kit. Take your new 2017 Super Duty to the next level with BDS Suspension.
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Diesel Model Only
- 2. Removal of the factory leaf spring block required. Net rear lift will vary depending on height of factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- 3. If equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required (BDS123402)
- 4. 37 x 12.50 tires may require minor trimming.
- 5. Some models may be factory equipped with a 2-leaf main rear leaf spring pack and others a 3-leaf main. Be sure to order the correct option when customizing your kit.
- 6. If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: 123009
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37 x 12.50 w/17 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
- 37 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 4.5" - 5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
- Est. Installation: 4-6 hours
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Vehicle Fitment Information
- 2017 Ford F250 / F350
- 2018 Ford F250 / F350
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.