FIRESTONE 2250 RIDE-RITE AIR BAG HELPER SPRINGS 2001-2010 GM 2500HD/3500HD 2WD/4WD
- Level the vehicle front-to-rear & side-to-side, stabilizing the vehicle while maximizing load capacity
- Each air spring is pressure tested before leaving the factory ensuring top quality
- Firestone backs the air springs with a lifetime warranty, and a two year warranty on the hardware and brackets
- Ride-Rite air helper springs mount between the frame and the suspension and are rated between 3,200-5,000lbs per pair
- Sport-Rite air helper springs use a tapered air spring and are rated up to 3,000lbs per pair
- Coil-Rite air helper springs mount within an open coil spring suspension and are rated between 500-1,000lb per pair
- Made in the USA
Most stock vehicle suspensions are a compromise - ride comfort vs. maximum hauling or towing capability. Lighter vehicles handle poorly when loaded, and heavier vehicles provide a rough ride when unloaded. Firestone air bag suspension kits eliminate the compromise, allowing you to maximize you vehicle's potential.
Firestone air bag suspension kits can be adjusted with air pressure to compensate for varying loads and road conditions, while providing a more comfortable ride. Since the air bags are adjustable, you can increase handling and ride comfort while hauling uneven loads. The heavy duty Ride-Rite springs utilize an air bag that mounts between frame and the suspension, and is rated between 3,200 -5,000lbs per pair. The Sport-Rite kit also mounts between the suspension and the frame, which is rated a 3,000lbs per pair. The Coil-Rite air helper springs mount within an existing open coil, increasing the performance of the coil itself, and is rated between 500-1,000lbs per pair.
The name Firestone means the best (I believe that's Old English, but don't hold me to that), and Firestone air bag suspension kits are top of the line. Every system is designed specifically for each application to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and ride quality of the vehicle. Firestone kits include two air springs, all necessary installation hardware and fittings for manual air pressure adjustment along with detailed installations instructions.
It doesn't matter if your vehicle is your weekend hauler and tower, or your on-the-site workhorse, there is a Firestone air bag suspension kit to fit you exact needs. Maximize your truck's ability to get the job done, and get your set today.
- 2001-2004 Chevy Silverado 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado 3500
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 Classic
- (2007) Chevy Silverado 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Heavy Duty
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 2500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 2500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- (2007) GMC Sierra 3500 New Body
- 2008-2010 GMC Sierra 3500