Superlift 2.5 inch Ford Front Leveling Kit - 2005-2016 F250/350 4WD
- Upper coil spacers and coil isolator pads.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the SUPERLIFT Level-It 2.5 inch Leveling Kit for the 2005-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD.
SUPERLIFT's Level-It lift systems are the perfect solution for anyone wanting an economical and easy way to eliminate the factory nose-down rake on virtually all late-model trucks and SUVs. Whether it's simply leveling the truck's stance, making the room for a larger tire sizes & ground clearance or plus-sizing the tire & wheel package on the vehicle, Level-It components work with factory suspension components to achieve modest ride height gains Super-EZ install.
- Reduces factory front to rear rake for a more level stance.
- Mounts on top of the factory coil springs.
- 100% bolt-on super-simple installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Polyurethane isolators provides a smooth & quiet ride as the suspension cycles
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
- Easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock.
- Includes detailed instructions suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or for installers alike. This is a Super-EZ install.
- Installation time: 2 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.