Superlift 2.5 inch Lift Kit - 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD - with Superide Shocks
- 2.5” upper coil spacer, front and rear shocks, rear 2” block and U-bolt kit.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is the SUPERLIFT Level 1 2.5 inch lift kit with Superide shocks for the 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD.
SUPERLIFT's Level 1 kits are moderate lift kits for the truck owners who want to retain the vehicle rake. Level 1 lift kits are specifically packaged for truck owners who are going to be loading the rear of the vehicle frequently & want the vehicle to be closer to ‘level’ after loading it.
SUPERLIFT's Level 1 lift kit provides a moderate lift kit for the front suspension, a rear block & U-bolt kit plus four (4) Superide shock absorbers with specific compression & extension lengths specific for this application. Priced much less than traditional taller lifts, this is the simple solution for those wanting an economical & easy way to make room for taller tires for ground clearance or a plus-size the tire & wheel package on the vehicle.
In 2005, the front suspension on the Ford Super Duty four-wheel drive trucks was updated & converted to front coil springs. The 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD are all equipped with a front solid axle with coil springs & radius arms. The rear suspension configuration is a solid axle with leaf springs.
SUPERLIFT engineered Level 1 lift kit from the drafting board using OEM CAD models, state of the art design tools & the latest software as part of our huge selection of lift kits for the 2005-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD & the 2005-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD. The front coil spacers were manufactured at our design & manufacturing center in West Monroe, Louisiana.
In this K1006 Level-It, these spacers mount top of the factory coil springs making for an easy install. The front coil spacers are fabricated out of solid 0.25" steel & welded by hand here in-house. This design has structural strength & durability. The protective powder coat finish helps resistance from the on & off-road elements. Includes a pair of Polyurethane isolators that prevent metal-to-metal contact.
This top mount method does not preload the factory coil spring (which would degrade ride quality). No modifications to factory-installed parts are required. The all components are easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock
100% bolt-on super-simple installation. Position SUPERLIFT metal coil spacer on top of the factory coil spring’s rubber isolator. Position new SUPERLIFT Polyurethane isolator on top of the coil spacer, then slide the coil assembly back into position.
This SUPERLIFT K1006 addresses all of your 2.5 inch Level 1 lift kit needs in terms of product quality, durability, craftsmanship & price. It includes everything you need to lift your Ford Super Duty.
Included in this system is a set of four (4) SUPERLIFT Superide hydraulic shocks absorbers. Superide shock absorbers are designed to provide excellent ride quality, durability and longevity. They feature 10-stage, velocity-sensitive valving for maximum control on or off-road without sacrificing a comfortable ride. Shock resistance is continually adjusted, depending on the terrain and vehicle speed.
Coil spacers mount on top of the factory coil springs.
- Polyurethane isolators provide a smooth & quiet ride as the suspension cycles.
- 100% bolt-on super-simple installation. Installs with basic hand tools.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Ideal for restoring height lost from heavy front bumper, winch/bumper combo or snow-plow.
- Easily removable should the vehicle need to be returned to stock.
- Includes detailed instructions suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or for installers alike. This is a Super-EZ install.
- Allows 33 x 12.50 tires on Stock wheels. Please refer to the Tire & Wheel Info for additional fitment information or call/email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Front: Fabricated coil spring spacer (1 Pair); Polyurethane isolator for coil spacer (1 Pair); SUPERLIFT Superide Shocks (2).
- Rear: Rear block kit; steel block plates (2); U-bolts (4); heavy-duty flat washers (8); U-bolt long nuts (8); tie bolts & nuts (4); SUPERLIFT Superide Shocks (2).
- Lifetime Warranty & 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! Qualifies for SUPERLIFT’s
- SUPERLIFT provides detailed instructions suitable for both do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or for installing dealers.
- NOTE: Coil spacer thickness & lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio due to the suspension geometry.
- SUPERLIFT has options. F5201 - Bolt Style Fender Flares for 1999-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty & 1999-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty, F5202 - Bolt Style Fender Flares for 2008-2010 Ford F-250 Super Duty & 2008-2010 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- Installation time: 3 hours
- Difficulty level: 2 of 5