Superlift 2 inch Lift Kit - 1999 Ford F-250 and F-350 4WD Diesel Engine (Made on or after 3-1-99) - with Superide Shocks
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents steering wheel "kick"
- Springs designed specifically for the heavier diesel and V-10 engines
- Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Front leaf springs, track bar bracket, shocks, and all hardware required specific to the 1999 4wd Ford F-250 Made on or after 3-1-99.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
This is a complete front Superide leaf spring leveling kit for the 1999 Ford F-250/F-350 4wd V-10 and diesel engine – made on or after 3/1/99; providing 2” lift height.
- Installation time: 6 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.