Superlift 3 inch Lift Kit - 2011-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500HD - with Superide Rear Shocks
3” Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kits for the
2011-2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD & 3500
Superlift’s 3 inch lift kit for the 2011-2017 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD is a simple solution for adding more height than a “leveling kit”. Superlift’s Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift Kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup. These are intentionally over-built to be the best. Their uniquely engineered design adds strength and durability and has bonus features that others do not offer. Superlift’s Silverado and Sierra UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG ball joints and bushings for long lasting performance. By using the new upper control arm arms, this lift kit offers a better ride quality and performance over traditional torsion key leveling kits.
This kit also includes a set of forged torsion bar keys, differential drop spacers, front shock spacers, a rear block kit and rear Superide shocks. All required parts are included to make sure your Silverado or Sierra handles and performs just like a stock truck!
Features & Benefits:
- A simple and Super-EZ bolt-on installation
- Adds clearance for 33-35” diameter tires
- CNC machined ball joint socket and bushing eye ring for precise fit.
- UCA’s include pre-installed MOOG® ball joints and bushings
- Differential spacers maintain proper CV axle angles
- Rear lift is achieved with Block & U-bolt Kit
- Comes complete with Superide shocks for the rear
- Designed using Original Equipment (OE) CAD data for accuracy.
- Compatible with factory Stabilitrac® and Anti-Skid Control features (No problem codes or irritating dash lights)
- UCA Kits are assembled with MOOG® ball joints that provide great durability & articulation; plus the serviceable design enables lubrication for longer life.
- UCA Kits are also assembled with MOOG® control arm bushings to maintain OE ride performance and durability.
- Retains OEM caster and camber alignment specifications
- Can be returned to stock with no issues
- No excessive ball joint or steering components
- Fits 2WD and 4WD
- Backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installation time: 5 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5
Superide Shocks - Rear Only
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.