Superlift 4 inch Lift Kit - 2008-2010 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty 4WD - Diesel Engine - with Superide Shocks
- Front coil springs, track bar bracket, radius arm brackets, sway bar correction, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and all hardware required specific to the 2008-2010 4wd Ford F-250 DIESEL ENGINE.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
- The best customer service and technical help in the industry.
- Engine specific coil springs ensure proper lift height and factory ride quality
- Front compression travel-stop relocation brackets prevent suspension over compression
- Track bar relocation bracket prevents bind, "roll and yaw", and steering wheel kick
- Anti-sway bar extensions prevent bar preload
- Bracket restores factory steering stabilizer angle for optimum operation
- Rear lift via 2.5" blocks
- Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) by Bilstein shocks included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Note:�This lift kit is packaged with rear blocks and u-bolts that are configured for the Ford F-250/F-350 pickups with the factory 1 7/8" blocks without top mount overloads. If your vehicle is equipped with the factory 3.71" block or top mounted overloads, a longer rear u-bolt will be required and is available from us. Please refer to the option's list or call our technical support line for additional details.
- Installation time: 8 hours
- Difficulty level: 3 of 5