SuperLift 6-7.5in Chevy/GMC Lift Kit | Bracket Style Kit For 2001-2008 Silverado/Sierra 2500HD/3500 4WD
Includes rear blocks, front and rear Superlift Superide shock absorbers or rear 5100 Series Bilstein shock absorbers
- All brackets, cross-members, upper and lower control arm drop brackets, centerlink, shocks, rear block and u-bolt kit, and specific hardware required
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation
The Superlift complete bracket style suspension lift kit provides 6” to 7.5” of adjustable front lift height.
- Retains factory ride quality, steering geometry and CV axle angles
- Front track width not increased
- Front lift height range of 6" to 7.5"
- Full-width differential / control arm crossmembers provide lateral rigidity
- Load bearing bracketry made of .25" thick plate steel or DOM tubing
- Front differential housing does not require trimming
- Centerlink stabilizing link makes steering more responsive and extends pitman / idler arm life
- Superlift Superide or Superide Select (SS) Bilstein shocks included
|35 x 12.5||16 x 8||4.5||-|
|35 x 12.5||17 x 9||-||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||18 x 9||-||-12 to 0|
|35 x 12.5||20 x 9||-||-12 to 0|
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: The provided tire/wheel fitments are approximate. Actual dimensions of a given tire size can vary considerably from one brand to another. Manufacturers' wheel offset and backspacing measurement points are not always consistent. Backspacing greatly impacts tire-to-fender clearance when turning. Wheel width and backspacing influence whether the tires protrude past the fenders, and to what extent. Considering these important factors, we recommend that you fit-check your tire/wheel selection prior to purchasing.
- Installation time: 10 hours
- Difficulty level: 5 of 5