ZONE OFFROAD99-04 Ford F250/F350 4WD 4" SUSPENSION SYSTEM
Featured Technology & Benefits
- New front leaf springs with bolt style leaf alignment clamps, anti-friction pads, OE style rubber bushings and tapered leaves for long term performance and great ride qualtiy
- 1-1/4" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & Rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 3" Block kit
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
This 4" system features new front leaf springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up to the abuse super duty trucks are made for. Progressively valved shocks are designed to increase offroad performance and provide excellent ride quality. A heavy duty track bar is used to center the front axle and makes the kit much easier to install than a track bar bracket system. A 3" block is supplied for the rear to level the vehicle. This is the easiest installation and best value on the market for a 4" system.
- Dually applications will require different rear 3-7/8" I.D. u-bolts
- Will not fit vehicles manufactured before 3-1-1999 with 5/8" track bar bolt head size.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshafts may require the carrier bearing to be lowered.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required. Selecting the Ubolt option below will add four (4) UBT4035s to the base kit.
- Trucks equiped with gas engine may achieve a slightly higher front stance.
- If truck is equipped with curved/radiussed style front ubolts order kit # F1. If truck is equipped with square style front ubolts order kit # F2.
- 99 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 00-04 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 99 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 00-04 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel